What is RentAFriend.com?
UPDATE August 2022: Due to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) our Friends are also offering "Virtual Friend Services" such as Facetime, Zoom, Texting, Penpals, Phone Friends and more. Please use social distancing if not vaccinated when meeting in person.
RentAFriend.com is a website that allows you to rent local Friends from all over the world. You can rent a local Friend to hang out with, go to a movie or restaurant with, or someone to go with you to a party or event. Rent a friend to teach you a new skill or hobby, or to show you around an unfamiliar town.
RentAFriend.com is strictly a platonic Friendship website. RentAFriend.com is NOT a dating website, and NOT an Escort agency. Services on RentAFriend.com are strictly for FRIENDSHIP purposes only.
How does RentAFriend.com work?RentAFriend.com is extremely easy to use. No matter where you live, all you have to do is enter the location you wish to search on the Friend search page. Once you choose the location of where you are looking to find a new Friend, you will instantly see available Friends that are located in that area. You can view their photos, read their profiles and see what they are interested in for FREE. If you would like to contact the Friend, you must register to become a member of RentAFriend.com by paying a small membership fee. Once you become a registered Member, you can instantly contact all of the Friends on RentaFriend.com.
How are people using RentAFriend.com? People are using RentAFriend.com for all different kinds of friendly activities. Here are just a few real examples that people are using RentAFriend.com for:
- People who travel to a new city can hire a local to show them around town. It`s always good to know someone from the area who can give you first hand information about where to go and what to avoid.
- A common request is that a Member may have an invitation for a work party, wedding or other social event and don't want to attend it by themselves.
- Someone might want to see a movie or go out to a restaurant but don`t have anyone to go with. They could "Rent a Friend" to go along with them.
- Many Friends on RentAFriend.com have unique talents and skills. They can teach you a new language, tutor you, share a new hobby, art, dance, and much more. It`s also a great way to meet people of different cultures and religions.
- People who travel often for business that are looking to find local Friends to go out to dinner with, go to the bar with, or watch a sports game with. It`s always great to have Friends in different cities.
- People who have an extra ticket to a sporting event or concert and don`t want to go alone. They can "Rent a Friend" to go along them.
- Someone may want a workout partner for the gym. Renting a Friend to help motivate and spot you during your workout. It can also be a lot cheaper than hiring a personal trainer.
- Just looking for someone to give you personal advice. There are lots of people who just want to get real advice about a situation and it`s always great to get an outsiders point of view.
How much do the Friends cost? Most of the Friends on RentAFriend.com start at just $10 an hour, but almost all of them are willing to negotiate or even waive their fees depending on the activity you are planning with them.
How do I contact the Friends? Once you become a member you can contact any of the friends by phone or message the Friend through our anonymous messaging system to discuss your plans.
How do I get started? The best part about RentAFriend.com is that you can view all of the Friend`s photos and profiles for free. This will allow you to find a Friend you are interested in meeting before you join. To get started, click the green button below to search now.